The first coding school in the St-Michel’s neighbourhood and favouring 18-45-year-olds.
An information center
The first private computer training center in the Saint-Michel district whose purpose is to offer
a different training mode to not only complement the traditional structure of teaching in Quebec
and elsewhere in Canada, but also improve it to be better adapted to the needs of the ICT and
1. Improve the system by providing a different way of training that is not based on the classic things that we have always seen, ie a teacher and students. Its main teaching method is Peer-to-Peer Learning: a participative process that allows students to unleash their creativity through project-based learning.
2. Offer a complementary school to a larger pool of possible candidates (including those from modest backgrounds). The financial conditions of future students and their schooling (with or without a formal education) will not be barriers when they register.
- Guarantee our young people a job and give digital technology businesses, young
innovative companies and/or start-ups, the talents they need.
- Make the wealth of the digital economy accessible to young people from disadvantaged neighbourhoods and the immigrant community;
- Stimulate and contribute to the emergence of talent through gamification
Code 3737 has an indicative duration of 12 months. This duration can be reduced or increased, as needed, without consequences on the training. The great milestones of learning in Code 3737 go hand in hand with the years of experience: individual experience dictates the pace of the coder’s training, not the administrative schedule. Twelve months is the estimated time to learn how to innovate technologically, get your work experience started through stages and take advantage of unique opportunities through Code 3737 throughout the year.
For whom is Code 3737
All individuals, male or female, between the ages of 18 and 45, from disadvantaged
backgrounds, whether from diverse backgrounds or not, may have access to the program.
Group 3737 will be our proposal to address the digital economy demand of tomorrow.Frantz Saintellemy
Register and we will contact you when the program starts .