Sales – Consulting
Conditions of admission
The person has a high school diploma, academic background judged equivalent or a higher education diploma, such as the college diploma or bachelor’s degree.
The person is at least 16 years old on September 30 of the school year when they begin this program and have obtained secondary 4 credits in the language of instruction, second language and in mathematics within a program established by the Minister or has achieved an equivalent academic background that is recognized.
The person is at least 18 years old at the time of undertaking their training and has the necessary prerequisites, i.e. successfully completed the general development test and required prerequisites for the courses within this program (see the table below), or has achieved an equivalent academic background that is recognized.
The person has obtained the secondary 3 credits in their language of instruction, second language and mathematics within a program established by the Minister and will take the following program in conjunction with their regular studies to obtain the secondary 4 credits in their language of instruction, second language and mathematics within the program established by the Minister.
- Profession and training 30h
- Professional relations in sales-consulting 90h
- Customer behaviors 45h
- Customer service 30h
- Sale of products and services 120h
- Transactions related to the sale 45h
- Organization of working time 15h
- Job search 30h
- Practice of the trade 60h
- Laws and regulations inherent to the profession 30h
- After-sales service 30h
- Second language 60h
- Knowledge of products and services 45h
- Supply 60h
- Visual presentation 45h
- Marketing and sales strategies 45h
- Integration into the workplace 120h
Total 330 hours
- 9 months
- Duration of the internship: 6 weeks in a company
Le formation Lancement d’une entreprise mène à l’obtention d’une attestation de spécialisation professionnelle (ASP) et est financé par le Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES).
- Online on the VIA platform in synchronous mode.
- Free of charge